Business Personal Property
Our office will meet with your asset manager to review your asset listings and/or depreciation schedules to ensure correctness. The items that should be rendered can vary from state to state and in some circumstances county to county. We will then file any necessary renditions as required by the local assessor’s office and maintain and review your personal property records on a yearly basis.
Common questions that can influence your assessment
- Are leasehold items taxable?
- Are we using the proper depreciation schedules?
- Is software taxable?
- Do any of our assets call for obsolescence?
- Is the assessor’s office correctly classifying our personal property?
- Am I eligible for a Freeport Exemption?
- Will our renditions be audited?
- These and many more questions may be applicable to you. Let Property Tax Associates answer these questions for you